Quick Weeknight Dinner Idea!
Quick Lemon Chicken Pasta
· 8 oz. linguine, spaghetti or angel hair pasta
· 4 tbsp butter
· 2 tsp lemon zest
· 2 tbsp lemon juice
· 1 ½ tsp dried basil
· ½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
· 1 tbsp chopped garlic
· 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
· ½ cup shredded Parmesan
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In saucepan, combine butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil and lemon pepper, until butter is melted and sizzling, using medium heat.
3. Add garlic and sauté with mixture for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
4. Add chicken and stir until coated and chicken has been reheated.
5. Add drained pasta and toss to coat.
6. Add ¼ cup Parmesan to pasta mixture, tossing to coat.
7. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top of pasta and serve immediately.