Yes! It's National Cheesecake Day! Let's do this!
Updated: Aug 2, 2022
No Bake Cheesecake
· Graham crackers, about 18
· ½ cup brown sugar
· ¼ tsp salt
· 11 tbsp butter, melted
· 1 ½ cup heavy cream
· 3 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temp
· 1 ¼ cup sugar
· 2 tbsp lemon juice
· 2 tbsp sour cream
· 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. For crust, add graham crackers, brown sugar, salt and butter to food processor and pulse until reaching fine crumb consistency.
2. Drizzle butter and pulse until crumbs are completely coated.
3. Press crumb mixture into 10-inch springform pan, about ¼ in thick, and up the side about 1 ½ inches.
4. Freeze until firm.
5. For filling, whip ¾ cup of heavy cream in medium bowl until stiff, fluffy peaks form. Set aside.
6. In separate bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
7. Reduce speed to medium low and add lemon juice, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until combined.
8. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
9. Pour batter into springform pan and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate, at least 8 hours.
Customize by separating pieces and adding different toppings from your pantry - peanut butter and jelly, canned cherries, caramel and chocolate! The possibilities are endless and delicious!